Terms & Conditions
The term 'our' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is on the contact page of this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or purchaser of our products.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All About That Bay is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Customer information is collected in the following way:
- We use software on the website that collects statistics such as how many people are visiting the site, which pages they are looking at and how long they are spending on the site. This information is anonymous and is used only in order for us to understand visitor needs and improve the site.
- When you request a specific service, the information we collect may include name, address, phone/fax number and email address. Information gathered for this purpose will never be used for any other purpose or shared with any other companies.
- Any inaccuracies will be corrected promptly. We will never disclose any information about you to any third party. When you visit some areas of our website, a 'cookie' will be placed on your computer. This is a small file that enables our site to improve the quality of your visit. You may be able to set your browser to reject cookies, although this may affect the quality of your visit.
All items are subject to availability. Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to dispatch the items specified within the times detailed in the sale
If an item is out of stock we will email you to let you know we can't fulfil your order. We will offer a refund for your item if you are unable to wait for us to resolve our lack of stock.
We can only accept payment in pounds Sterling. We only accept payment using Paypal, please choose from the following options when completing your payment via PayPal: Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Visa Electron, Mastercard.
If you wish to purchase products using other methods of payment, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty or Incorrect items:
If the item you received is faulty or not what you ordered please contact us via email at Sales@allaboutthatbay.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement OR complete the returns form found on our home page.
We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. Purchasers have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
Please note :
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be processed once received